Dos & Don’ts
- Not allowed to smoke in public area
- Not to make too much noise in Public areas, Temples, Dzongs (fortress), Hotels and restaurants.
- Bargaining more than once is not appreciated
- Not to leave room keys, or self-belonging at vehicles which right get lost.
- Please follow the timing given your guide strictly, so as to complete the sightseeing and others activities smoothly.
- Finger pointing idols, alters, monks, or any person is not treated wise, pointing with four finger’s is treated kind.
- Services standard in Bhutan is not that high, so please don’t expect like in others countries must be flexible in remote town.
Dress Code while visiting Temple/fortress
- Colored shirt
- Shoes all types are allowed but not slipper
- Half & Quarter pants not allowed
- If not a traditional dress must be full slave
- No covering of head/Caps unless a must
- No caps inside the Temple/Fortress
- No sun glasses inside the alters
- No photography inside the alters