We are one of very few Tour companies in Bhutan who has friendly cancellation policy.
Our cancellation policy protects both the parties. Tour programs booked and subsequently cancelled shall be subject to cancellation charges as follows:
Tour Cancellation Policy
- 100% Refund will be made within 30 days of the start of the tour program
- 75% Refund will be made within 25 days
- 50 % Refund will be made within 20 days
- 25 % Refund will be made within 15 days or cancellation without notice
- Less than 05 days or After arrival in Bhutan 100%, No Refund will be made, because by this time everything will be ready and hotels are fully booked.
Air Cancellation Policy
- 100% Refund will be made within 45 days of the start of travel
- 50% Refund will be made within 30 days of the start of travel
- Less than 20 days of the start of travel, (No Refund) will be made
- Name Change: US $ 25 per ticket, Every date change: US $10
- There is no charge for delays in arrival and departure because of weather conditions disrupting flights or road blocks. The tourist must however bear the cost of food, accommodation, transportation, and other services required.
It is highly recommended that you purchase travel insurance prior to travel.